DADDY IS HOME.

The WTF of the week goes to...

updates
Star Wars: Imperium has returned, better than before. A new storyline, new canon positions, revised systems and more to come. Old and new members alike, welcome to the new Imperium and enjoy your look around. And then forge your story on the side of the warring Republic or Empire, or create a tole of your own accord. The galaxy is yours.

events

Manaan is under attack. Kiukurilya of the Dark Council has launched a siege of the planet to enslave the Selkath and take the kolto for the Empire. The Republic has mobilized a defense…but will it be enough?

The fight unfolds.

The fate of the Selkath and their healing kolto lies in the balance.

staff

credits
tabbed sidebar by kismet.

mini profile code by jenna at shine.

character application by becky of candyland couture.

default blockquote template by nickdiazfan of shine.

general description templates by vanessa of shine.

star wars: imperium was founded by august and is inspired from star wars: the old republic.

HOME | GUIDELINES | STORYLINE | CODEX | FACE-CLAIMS | CANON ROSTER | DATABASE | APPLICATION | MASTERIES | F.A.Q. | WANTED ADS | ADVERTISE WITH US

Closed
New Poll

V. F.A.Q., frequently asked questions
August
 Posted: Jun 20 2017, 10:40 AM
69 years old
Admin
Founder
568 posts
August

f.a.q.!
WHAT IS THE TIMELINE?
Imperium is an Old Republic era setting, 300 years after the victory of the redeemed Revan, more specifically on the year 3653 BBY.

WHAT TYPE OF FCS ARE ALLOWED?
We are an animanga site, meaning we only allow anime, manga, comic book, and other artworks resembling that style. We cannot approve a profile with a real life face-claim or CGI.

Secondarily, we allow Star Wars claims to be made. However, you may not claim incredibly major characters like Obi-Wan, Darth Sion, Revan, Jango Fetts, Boba Fetts, Mace Windu, Malak, etc. More minor characters like Shaak-ti or Aayla Secura or fine.

CAN I ROLEPLAY HERE IF I'M NEW TO STAR WARS?
Of course, you're welcome to join us in our adventure so long as you promise to have fun. You might have a lot of questions, most of which can be answered on Wookiepedia, and the staff are more than willing to help you along the way.

WHAT SHOULD I DO WHEN I FINISH MY PROFILE?
Post in the Notification Thread when you're ready and you can role-play when you're approved. You don't have to register your techniques and masteries until you're jumping into combat.

DO I NEED TO POST IN THE NOTIFICATION THREAD AGAIN?
If there was an issue with your profile, a staff should have posted what it was after their reviewing. Post back in the Notification Thread with every modification.

DO I HAVE TO CLAIM MY FACE-CLAIM OR CANON POSITION?
No, when your profile is approved, a staff member will automatically add your character to all the necessary lists. Though we do recommend reserving face-claims and canon positions beforehand.

DO I HAVE TO CREATE A STARSHIP?
The creation of a Starship is completely optional, though it is highly recommended for high-ranking officials that command fleets, Smugglers and Bounty Hunters, and characters that travel vast distances frequently.

WHAT DO I DO IF I WANT MY CHARACTER TO BE AN ALIEN?
On Imperium, we allow our members to use original artworks from sites such as Deviantart as their face-claims. However, we cannot approve any watermarked images, images from an artist that doesn't want their art used, or images already in use.

CAN I FACE-CLAIM A CHARACTER FROM STAR WARS?
We allow members to claim less major characters from the SW Universe, except those that have existed and still do exist in the Old Republic Era. Major characters such as Obi-wan, Yoda, Darth Vader/Anakin, Luke Skywalker, and Boba Fett are off-limits.

HOW MANY CANONS CAN I PLAY?
You may have two canons. One major canon, one minor canon.

HOW MANY FORCE-USERS CAN I MAKE?
Three.

HOW DO I LINK MY CHARACTER'S BIO IN MY PROFILE?
If you're having trouble, click into My Controls and then click into Edit Profile Info and place the ONLY the number of your URL link. Do the same for your plot page, thread tracker and starship. Please click this image for reference, I'm sorry for any confusion. Staff should automatically add your profile link for you when approved.

CAN MY CHARACTER BE A DESCENDANT OF REVAN AND BASTILA?
Unfortunately no, we don't allow the characters of Imperium to be related to Revan or Bastila in any way, though practically any other bloodline is fair game.

HOW DO I USE THE POST TEMPLATE EVERYONE ELSE IS USING?
To use the (super pretty) default template, format your post as the following, without the spaces: [ blockquote] post here. [/ blockquote]

PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

IMPERIUM TAGBOX & AFFILIATES
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

DETHRONED GODS:RE Mass Effect Andromeda RP ruinandrise

All of Me ♥ Rise of the Believers Star Wars: Last Resort Estorica Forum

DIVESTED - A Canon Shingeki no Kyojin Roleplay Vector

An AU Dragon Age: Inquisition RP Δrk City

Maelstrom: You create the galaxy Avalon a Panfandom RP Sithspawn: SWRP

DW

RPG-D

face in the crowd

Distant Fantasies

Candyland Couture

Rockin Roleplay

Shadowplay Topsites

skin by lauz of shine & candyland couture.