DADDY IS HOME.

The WTF of the week goes to...

updates
Star Wars: Imperium has returned, better than before. A new storyline, new canon positions, revised systems and more to come. Old and new members alike, welcome to the new Imperium and enjoy your look around. And then forge your story on the side of the warring Republic or Empire, or create a tole of your own accord. The galaxy is yours.

events

Manaan is under attack. Kiukurilya of the Dark Council has launched a siege of the planet to enslave the Selkath and take the kolto for the Empire. The Republic has mobilized a defense…but will it be enough?

The fight unfolds.

The fate of the Selkath and their healing kolto lies in the balance.

staff

credits
tabbed sidebar by kismet.

mini profile code by jenna at shine.

character application by becky of candyland couture.

default blockquote template by nickdiazfan of shine.

general description templates by vanessa of shine.

star wars: imperium was founded by august and is inspired from star wars: the old republic.

HOME | GUIDELINES | STORYLINE | CODEX | FACE-CLAIMS | CANON ROSTER | DATABASE | APPLICATION | MASTERIES | F.A.Q. | WANTED ADS | ADVERTISE WITH US

Add Reply
New Poll

BAD PEOPLE, BAD THINGS, feat. raellyn
DON KRIZZT
 Posted: Sep 9 2017, 07:20 PM
621 years old
Independent
Black Sun Don
11 posts
DON KRIZZT

And so this was the end to the Underworld King’s reign. The crunch of bone as his bare back crashed against the wall. Half a laugh, half a groan echoing out through the large, empty dark room in some planet that probably didn’t matter. Drops of his saliva jumping off his tongue, the lukewarm trickle of his clear blood sliding lines down his tattooed, pale chest.

“Oh…” The Don moaned out, his hands being bound upward on the wall like a sex slave. He leaned in towards the large, bulky man holding him back on his right, some of his spit getting all over that perfectly ironed Republic security force outfit. “Oh, you, you, you…you better kill me now.” He breathed the words almost like a man sweet-talking into a tryst, though each word was dripping with the bite of poison. “If I do not die today…I will come back and I pound into your asshole like a gay Kath Hound claiming his bitch.”

The man looked at the other to his left, his face was a blend of concern and disgust, the utter opposite to the angry and hungry face of the Don, what with his eyes ever dilated and mouth agape. “Let’s uhh… Just gear this guy in.” The two men picked up their carbonite rifles off the ground and aimed the barrel at him. There wasn’t a trace of fear to be found on the Don. He closed his eyes, cocked his head up and waited for it, like a man who had just leaped off a Coruscant skyscraper and gave himself to his fate.

“Your asshole will be bleeding when I’m back…” Those cheeks puffed with a smile. The last sound of his cackle was mowed over with the cold spray of carbonite washing all over his body. There was only one thing he could think about in that last moment.

It was just a week before the accident.

The Black Sun’s space station out in the far reaches of the Unknown Region was almost a city of its own - the haven for the most powerful, influential underworld organization in the entire galaxy. The entire station was almost always resounding with the sounds of men laughing and drinking and thinking of new ways to get more money and more power, along with the screaming of women and men taken as slaves and the processing of spice. The exquisite aroma of Deathsticks, Glitterstims and Giggledust was thick in the air, as it should have been.

There was one of fifty places to always find the Don. But his second favorite, was the club-cantina Ceryss. The boom of bass was so loud and so stellar that it made the heart dance to its beat and drowned out any problem you think you had. The erratic flash of lights that responded to the music could only be experienced at its purest form if the strongest of spices had left your nose burned. A second of orange light, a second of darkness, a second of red light, a second of darkness.

The very back of the club had a private area that few in the galaxy could ever hope to see. Past the Twi’lek, Nautolan, Togruta, Zabrak, and even Devaronian dancers of both genders and their drunk, lusting patrons was a pair of stairs on either side guarded by two blood-starved Wookiees. There were two three people who they would move out of the way for without a thought passing their heads - the Don, the love of his life Reyvan Ceryss and the love of his life Raellyn Ceryss.

The curving stairs led up to a small, square area that had pink silk curtains on either side instead of blast doors, with three of the most expensive white couches ever made stretched the length of the three walls. As a hand parted the curtains into the area, however, they would find Don Krizzt strung over the ground with his legs hanging atop one of the couches.

The area was strong with the scent of Death’s Dust, one of the Don’s biggest addictions, aside from his mirror. All of the couches had pouches of the golden dust stained on their seats, all over the floor, all over his white button-up shirt and bedding his face. But something was wrong. There wasn’t so much as a twitch of his visage, his eyes dilated and unmoving, his fingers without the slightest move, and his mouth was stuck wide open with those diamond teeth of his shimmering in the randomized flashes of lights.

The clear blood of his species was slithering down his nostrils.

bad people, bad things.
PM
^
RAELLYN CERYSS
 Posted: Sep 11 2017, 12:24 AM
44 years old
Independent
black sun
9 posts
RAELLYN CERYSS

Behind the large curtains that separated the worlds of reality to theirs, a world where the sisters were planets that revolved around their bright and glimmering Sun. They worshiped the ground he walked on, obeyed and loved him with their whole beings. Raellyn had danced to the music, a smile on her face as her body swayed to the deep bass that made it feel like her body were ripples in a lake. It was a sensation that she only discovered with her beautiful Don, he had shown her such a brilliant world, made her feel complete. She was euphoric and ethereal, as if she were just floating existing and fading out all at once.

However, upon seeing her Don sitting on the couch in such a stiff manner made her frown. Reyvan was doing whatever she liked somewhere, but Raellyn had her focus on her beautiful Don who looked lost in a complete trance. She had hoped he was staring at them, she loved it when he looked at them so longingly, a look that was feral and demanding. She giggled, humming along to the music as she walked toward him slowly, stalking never breaking her eye contact from him. She was being pulled in like a magnet, feeling her body growing hotter as she neared him. It felt so warm that she had begun to remove her own purposely shredded shirt, revealing her red satin bandeau, showing off the tattoo of the Black Sun on her lower back, and various scars from over the years of abuse from her mother and the love her Don had shown her. He was so good to her, it made her heart beat so happily when he showed her how much he loved her. It made her feel desired, wanted even; all that ever mattered in the universe was all three of them. Just them against the universe, and she wouldn't want it any other way.

She had noticed the blood rolling out of his nostril, and Raellyn had cupped his face, cleaning it with her tongue that followed with a giggle. She climbs on top of him, planting kisses on his collarbone trailing up to his jaw. "My Don~ What's wrong, did you not like my dance? Should I take off more of my clothes. maybe a limb?" there was a slight pout on her face for such a non-responsive expression. She swipes the pad of her index finger across his cheekbone where it glimmered with the golden dust of his favorite drug, licking it off her finger tantalizingly, hoping it would capture his attention somehow.

435 words
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ sorry for this crappy response
PM
^
DON KRIZZT
 Posted: Sep 13 2017, 07:06 PM
621 years old
Independent
Black Sun Don
11 posts
DON KRIZZT

I wanted to play dead. A snarl took to the Don’s lips, though his eyes had the look of a corpse. You fuck everything up. Do you not love me - am I not enough?

That ever so familiar scent came closer and closer; an aroma that was better than any narcotic, liquor, or drink in the galaxy. Why, oh why did she do this to the man she loved? It was like that scent was the only weakness to his body, and like a boon, it made a thick lump swell inside of those perfectly pressed slacks. It made his heart beat like it was a fan of the music, it made his mouth salivate like a starved, malnourished slave child being beaten to death with a meaty, juicy steak.

The touch of her tongue glided across his face and licked up the lines of his blood like it was wine, but only a growling breath came out of his lips. When that flash of darkness came with every second, it seemed like his visage kept flickering back and forth from anger to neutral to aroused. Those lovely, filthy lips of his wife trailed that amazing sensation up his jaw, and yet those words of hers weren’t given a response, only swallowed up by the thumps of the music.

That face only turned to look at her once she’d touched his precious dust, scrolling over to her with such a slowness. Her pout is a lie. She wants me - my attention. A slave; my slave. The Don’s bracelets jingled underneath a small pile of the golden dust, and then slammed into the side of her face with a full-force slap, with the spice sprinkling down in-between them like she was a pinata. The Don would push her off of him and roll over to take the top. Those diamond teeth in his mouth were stuck agape in the awe of her betrayal, green eyes softly welling with sadness.

That same hand would grip onto her throat as he leaned down on her, taking a second to gaze into her eyes to see if she even understood or much less cared for his heartbreak. “What the FUCK! His teeth grit down, some of his saliva pounding out in his rage. “You ruined everything…you ruined everything? Why, why, why?” That rage turned into a sadness within the blink of an eye. “You said you loved me? You said you’d do anything for me - you said you were mine?” And that sadness turned into a smile, as if he knew something that she didn’t. The index finger of his free hand tapped against his temple. “You think you do, but I know you don’t. They know you don’t. You’re a liar, you’re a fake.”

The swell in his pants was pressing hard against her thigh. The only possession in the galaxy that ever looked as sexy as she did out there on the dance floor was her sister. She was so free out there; so wild, so lawless, so powerful. The Don wanted to say more, but he couldn’t stop his lips from lunging down and kissing hard onto the side of her neck, his tongue delighting in the taste of her flesh and his nose taking in her hypnotic scent all the same, with his teeth clenching down and putting another one of his marks on her. For once in his life, he was wrong. She was tied with another for his greatest obsession, greatest addiction, favorite possession and drug.

He pulled back, tears almost falling down his eyes. “I had the perfect prank planned and you fucking ruined it! I was gonna go ‘boo’ and you were gonna go ‘ahh!’ You fucking ruined - you made me feel this shit and you ruined it all.”

PM
^
RAELLYN CERYSS
 Posted: Sep 13 2017, 08:37 PM
44 years old
Independent
black sun
9 posts
RAELLYN CERYSS

The woman wrapped her arms around his neck, nuzzling his cheek with a giggle. She could feel him shake beneath her, which wasn't typically unusual in her book. His body reacted so naturally to her, it made her heart swell happily to know that he still loved her. And when his head shifted to look at her, she smiled brightly for him. He was the only thing that ever made sense in the universe besides her own sister. Under the multi-colored fluorescent lights, he looked ethereal and godly. He was her God; she would worship and follow him to the ends of the galaxy and time if it meant that he would love her for the rest of eternity.

However, he caught her off guard with the sudden slap across her cheek, making her instinctively touch her cheek and a saddened expression. He caught her off guard! That wasn't fair.. Raellyn rubs her cheek, whimpering but had immediately been grabbed by her husband in a position where she couldn't struggle against his hand that grasped her neck. Ohh, the rough treatment had aroused her, making her moan under his touch. It was similar to a lightning strike where the electricity had scorched and stirred her insides. He was electrifying. And those sad eyes were the only indicator that she needed to know that she had done something wrong. He was punishing her for being bad again, and it made her own eyes well with tears. She had ruined the surprise, how much of an idiot was she?!

Raellyn didn't struggle in his grip, rather let's him yell at her, even managing to keep her whimpers at a minimal sound. How could she have ruined it all for him? It was all her fault.. She didn't deserve his love. She was just a stupid girl who wasn't worthy of his touch or love. For him to show her those tears were enough for her to take her punishment. Not even her sister had noticed the two, and if she had, even she knew that it was Raellyn's fault. She always jumped ahead of things before her Don could. It was all her fault. It's all she could mumble under his grip. "It's my fault. It's my fault... It's all my fault..." her lips quivered and voice was hoarse under the tight grip on her neck. It was painful - and despite having experienced her own limbs being cut off - the way he looked and yelled at her was the most painful thing she could ever feel.

Through the yelling and physical pain he was putting her through, she had felt something press against her thigh. Instinctively her body twitched in response, and between her own legs was becoming heated and aroused. She sighed with his bites and kisses against her neck, another moan escaping her. The pain had made it even sweeter as he inhaled her scent quite audibly. He really couldn't resist her, he still loved her, and she felt relieved that he still wanted her. When he looked down at her with teary eyes, she couldn't help but reach up to him with both of her hands gently on his cheeks. "Donny, you know I love you~ I ruined everything. I ruined the surprise like I always do." She couldn't help the hiccups that welled in her throat, making it even harder to breathe. "I'm sorry! I'm a stupid girl.. It's my fault..." Raellyn's hands had let go of his cheeks to curl around his wrist, groaning at the discomfort of his grip, but had gently pressed her thigh against his groin, slowly rubbing him through his slack with a smile on her face. She wanted him to feel just as good as he was making her, although this was supposed to be a punishment. She wanted him to forgive her, she needed to show him that she loved him.

650 words
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ this is lameeee

PM
^
DON KRIZZT
 Posted: Sep 13 2017, 10:06 PM
621 years old
Independent
Black Sun Don
11 posts
DON KRIZZT

The bass of the beat drowns away. That fucking whimper, that fucking dilation in her eye, that fucking worship for me.

Those fingers coiled around her throat started to loosen, a line of sadness trickling out of deep, hollowed eyes that looked as if they hadn’t slept in years. The Don’s head started to lull back and forth in something of a trance, slow breaths coming out of an open mouth, eyes half-lidded with tears welled inside of them. It was starting to feel like the world around him was starting to blur and melt away, with but him and this perfect, obedient toy underneath him existing.

Maybe it was the countless lines and injections of spice and bottle of Mandalorian Kri’gee settling in, maybe it was just the fact that the Don had no screws in his head, or maybe it was just her. This broken, beautiful little thing loves the pain; she loves to be dominated by me. But seeing me hurt is like a knife in her heart? Twist the knife… That vulnerable, hoarseness in her throat made him throb like nothing before, that need for her to see him happy and content made him throb like nothing before. It should have made him want to break her body like he broke her mind, again, and again, and again. But hat incessant urge rumbling inside of him wasn’t aching for him to rip off his pants and ruin her - no, he wanted to rip off his pants and pleasure himself until his palms were burned and he blessed her face with the décor of his sack.

The soft touch of those hands cupping his cheeks. It stirred the fire inside of him to know that those hands were stained with the blood of countless - all for him. There’s the apology. You make it so hard for me not to laugh when you hiccup like a clown. My little clown. The breaths out of his mouth started to become heavier, the touch of his length beneath the pants pressing against her thigh, that teasing massage threatening to steal the last vestige of sanity he had left.

His words were stricken with a sadness, though slow, like he was struggling to remember how to speak. “You…you’re breaking my heart, after all I’ve done for you.” He said. I destroyed everything you had until I was the only purpose you had. You are mine for eternity. Respect me, worship me, love me, fuck me, kill for me. A finger dipped into the spice, his eyes watching for every twitch and change in her visage, with a line of the Death’s Dust coming to her nose. She wouldn’t hear another word from his lips until she snorted all of that off his fingers and burned her nostrils.

Only then would she experience the world through his eyes. She would finally hear the beat of the music, and how it all sounded like a demonic distortion of moaning, cheeks clapping against pelvises, the screams of victims being impaled by steel, the symphony of Wookiees roaring in the background, the world around them swirling into a rainbow like an infinite amount of dimensions were collapsing.

“You don’t fucking love me.” The dust would make that one sentence echo on three different times, let the implications multiply. A tear fell down from his eye and dripped onto her cheek, his waist rubbing that throbbing gift of his hard, fast on her thigh. “You said you’d do anything for me, but you fuck up the simplest thing. Are you another one of the enemies? Don’t be my enemy - be my champion, be my love, be my slave, be my toy.” A hand raised up and backhanded her face. It raised up again, but fell slump to his side. He pulled his body up, knees surrounding her waist. “Prove it, prove it, prove it, prove it. You don’t deserve to wear clothes, rip them..off. All off...” He cupped his manhood, head tilting and eyes ever doubting her. “You want this? You love me? Show me.”

PM
^
RAELLYN CERYSS
 Posted: Sep 14 2017, 03:17 PM
44 years old
Independent
black sun
9 posts
RAELLYN CERYSS

Her eyes begun to sting with tears from the pained expression of her husband and the lack of oxygen, however she could feel his fingers loosen around her neck. Finally she was able to gasp for air which followed with violent coughs that made her groan from the release of pressure. Raellyn quickly realized that she was starting to wheeze, and the stinging pain around her neck felt like he had broken something vital inside her. A normal person would have panicked themselves to death, but she was used to this. It was her punishment after all, she had upset her beloved Don and this is what she deserved. The woman had watched her husband breathe heavily above her, and all she could do was lay on the ground with her arms loose at her sides.

Despite the fury and sadness that were clashing in his eyes, she had stared at him lovingly and no expression of fear in her eyes. Her Don was always rough with her, but he always treated her well. He loved her. And she loved him. A little bit of blood and gore wasn’t going to change that. She continued to tease him through his slacks, watching as his expression became full of lust and anger, even when his fingers were covered in Death’s Dust and forced her to snort all of it in one inhale. It was almost immediate when the world started to melt like ice into water, the bass of the music was so distorted and heavy that it felt like her skull was being torn in half, and the screams of her old victims that followed with sensual moans that reminded her of the times she would make love to her Don on top of the bodies of the deceased.

Raellyn’s eyes were full blown in dilation, and her body twitched from the effects of it. She felt like she was dying and being reborn again and again in this horrible yet beautiful cycle. Lazily, her head turns towards Krizzt who was grinding against her thigh, making her giggle. “I love you~ I do, my--” and when he had slapped her she could only laugh. She felt so good with the drug eating her from the inside and out. And when he had cupped himself in front of her, she felt like her skin was set on fire. He was the Sun and she was a planet that revolved around him greedily. All she wanted was for him to explode, destroying everything around him. She wanted him to rip her to pieces, and fuck her corpse until the heat from her body had gone stone cold.

When he demanded that she proves her love for him, she shakily gets onto her feet and slowly removes each article of her clothing. She didn’t care if someone was watching them from the outside, her whole body and mind belonged to Krizzt. She only had eyes for him. Impatiently she ripped off the last of her clothing being the bandeau she wore under her shirt and the thin shorts she wore, bare for anyone to see. Raellyn’s eyes focused as much as they could on her husband, smiling as she did a slow spin for him, wrapping her arms around her waist. There were no signs of fat on her body only muscle from the constant and rigorous battles she manages to get herself into and a constellation of scars on her skin. Her hair was messy from her dancing and being handled roughly that it had fallen out of her pigtail buns, flowing down over her breasts. “Donny~ I’m cold..”

607 words
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ poopy post

PM
^
DON KRIZZT
 Posted: Sep 16 2017, 11:00 PM
621 years old
Independent
Black Sun Don
11 posts
DON KRIZZT

One of my only two weaknesses. Earn the right to hurt me.

And so the game had begun. A flame of excitement burst inside of his chest, with those green eyes locked onto her like she was the only thing that mattered in this galaxy. The hallucinogenics stirring in her system couldn’t have been more poetic; this dreamlike, cartoon reality that she let into her system was his everyday world. Everything around him and her started to melt like the wax of a purple candle, her lovely voice echoing inside of his mind for what felt like an entire eternity while she rose to her feet.

“I love you~” The Don looked up to her, head in a slow sway back and forth. It made him wish he could vomit that tingly feeling from his stomach, it made him want to strangulate himself on his own sobs - to have his gaze stuck upon a lesser creature from a lesser galaxy, forcing him to endure that intense, unimaginable longing. The drugs had warped his eardrums, with the bass of the music sounding like a distant thump a parsec away, and that red bandeau pounding like a drum as it wafted to the ground.

A perfect painting - his eyes rode through every strip of her pale flesh as she spun for him. Not a hint of fat on that waist, always giving him the greatest grip when he felt like smashing her against a wall and impaling her from behind. An array of scars all across her, a testament to her willingness to sacrifice herself for the God of the Underworld, and proof that she could endure his love. A soft pair of breasts that were his favorite size, and those tight entrance below that always made him feel like it was made to worship his every inch.

The Don slowly rose to his feet, his legs at ease with the drugs enlightening his body. He stared into those eyes for what felt like a tiny forever, before a hands brushed her hair out of the way of her breasts. A wide smile parted his lips and crinkled the skin around his eyes, a chuckle erupting when he noticed that her eyes were so dilated they looked like blobs. A hand flowed into the halfway unbuttoned shirt and rustled about to pull out a syringe filled with pink liquid.

“Good.” The words came out in a low, laughing breath. That gaze never broke her eyes, and he leaned in and tilted his head, but stopped just a hair from pressing a kiss into those soft, luscious lips of hers. She would have to earn that right. “You say you love me, but would you give your life for me?” The Don already knew the answer. That syringe came closer to her neck. “…Would you let me die for you?

To twist the knife. The twins had long since been broken, put back together, shattered, put back together, stomped on and put back together until their sole passion was the life of Don Krizzt. They loved him, and and his love for them was the only thing that could rival his love for himself. He could never risk that being the downfall of his reign or ever having his heart torn. That syringe came closer to her neck, but twisted back and pierced into the side of his own, a thumb pressing down and dumping that seething hot toxin right into his bloodstream.

“Mmmm….” Krizzt moaned at that pain like her lips were wrapped around his cock, and her tongue was barraging him. He leaned back away from her, dropping the syringe to the ground and slapping his hands to cup her cheeks. “Haaaaaa!” A loud, strung-out laugh right in her dumb face. “You’re going to stand there like a helpless child while you watch me writhe on the ground, twitching like a fucking fish until I die and you’re stuck with a meaningless existence… Unless your prove your love.” Words became a whisper. “You…are my only antidote, Raellyn Ceryss. You.”

He looked down across the club to the main platform, a hand thawing off her face and pointing down to it. It was a tall, wide stage dead center in the middle of the madness, with a skinny, half-naked Twi’lek gyrating on a pole. There was a torture rack to her side and a metal pillory at the other. “Take us.” If she truly deserved to be his wife, the entire galaxy would know it.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

IMPERIUM TAGBOX & AFFILIATES
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

DETHRONED GODS:RE Mass Effect Andromeda RP ruinandrise

All of Me ♥ Rise of the Believers Star Wars: Last Resort Estorica Forum

DIVESTED - A Canon Shingeki no Kyojin Roleplay Vector

An AU Dragon Age: Inquisition RP Δrk City

Maelstrom: You create the galaxy Avalon a Panfandom RP Sithspawn: SWRP

DW

RPG-D

face in the crowd

Distant Fantasies

Candyland Couture

Rockin Roleplay

Shadowplay Topsites

skin by lauz of shine & candyland couture.