DADDY IS HOME.

The WTF of the week goes to...

updates
Star Wars: Imperium has returned, better than before. A new storyline, new canon positions, revised systems and more to come. Old and new members alike, welcome to the new Imperium and enjoy your look around. And then forge your story on the side of the warring Republic or Empire, or create a tole of your own accord. The galaxy is yours.

events

Manaan is under attack. Kiukurilya of the Dark Council has launched a siege of the planet to enslave the Selkath and take the kolto for the Empire. The Republic has mobilized a defense…but will it be enough?

The fight unfolds.

The fate of the Selkath and their healing kolto lies in the balance.

staff

credits
tabbed sidebar by kismet.

mini profile code by jenna at shine.

character application by becky of candyland couture.

default blockquote template by nickdiazfan of shine.

general description templates by vanessa of shine.

star wars: imperium was founded by august and is inspired from star wars: the old republic.

HOME | GUIDELINES | STORYLINE | CODEX | FACE-CLAIMS | CANON ROSTER | DATABASE | APPLICATION | MASTERIES | F.A.Q. | WANTED ADS | ADVERTISE WITH US

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Reunited at Last, Tag: Cailin
CAILIN TAR
 Posted: Sep 16 2017, 03:15 PM
21 years old
Chosen One
exchange goon
83 posts
CAILIN TAR

Nothing was impossible with the Force. That was something Cailin doubted very much. Her abilities had saved her ass countless times, but there had always been limits. Things she couldn't do, people she couldn't manipulate. Obviously, there was more to it than Cailin knew, given the human blowtorch sitting in front of her and other...recent events; but, her own lack of knowledge didn't mean the thing was all powerful. She didn't bother to voice those doubts, though. It wasn't worth the potential argument. Instead she whistled as she stared at the small flame in Nira's hand.

"That's pretty damn impressive." She definitely couldn't do anything like that. All of her abilities just seemed like magic tricks, smoke and mirrors and pushing shit around. Nira could conjure fire out of thin air, which was leagues more impressive. "Yeah, both of those are pretty handy skills. Makes getting into places a hell of a lot easier, especially if the guards are idiots."

She shrugged and took a sip of her drink."We can try to show each other a couple tricks, but I'd probably be a shit teacher. You know I've never been very eloquent." The last word was spoken in a mock Coruscanti accent. She waved her hand in an absurd flourish and turned up her nose before shaking her head. She'd had to deal with a couple wealthy types during her time in the Exchange, and they'd all acted annoying as shit. None of them had anything pleasant to say about her either. "I've always learned better through trial and error. Having to listen to someone talk down to me pisses me off."

Cailin lifted her drink to her lips to try to hide the expression she made when Nira mentioned Kallus. There was no hiding the way her eyebrows knitted together. She snorted and shook her head. "No." The tone of her voice suggested she had just been asked the stupidest question she had ever heard. It might as well have been. The last time she had seen Kallus was the day he walked out on her, the day he abandoned them both. "He obviously doesn't give a shit about us, so why should I care?"

PM
^
NIRA AMIDALA
 Posted: Sep 18 2017, 04:25 PM
21 years old
Empire
Sith Apprentice
25 posts
NIRA AMIDALA

Nira couldn't help but to lightly laugh at the friend's mocking of the Coruscanti accent. Those wealthy types always sounded the same: acting like they were on top of the world and nothing could ever bring them down with the rest of us. That didn't stop the trio from doing what they needed to survive, even taking from those wealthy individuals. “Very eloquent? No, I'm afraid not, Miss Tar. But it shouldn't be too difficult, as me, the student, knows you, the teacher, very well. So, I know what to expect and what to let go out the other ear.” Another small laugh escaped her lips before swallowing down another gulp of her drink.

“Trial and error does have its pros, as well. Most of the tricks I know, I had to use that method to get it down pat. I was shown the power one or two times, explained how it's done, and was left alone how to do it. The next time I showed my instructor, I had the power nailed down. So, it seems we could use that method instead of a simple “Me trying to fill your head with a bunch of words and terms, that eventually cause you to either fall asleep or get up and leave.” Nira smiled, as suddenly, she saw the expression growing upon her friend's face when she mentioned the third member of their group. Even the tone of her voice had revealed something must've happen with either him, or between the two of them. After Cailin said her piece, Nira remained silent for a moment, gathering her thoughts.

“If he didn't care about us, Cai...then what were all those years we spent together for? All the beatings we took together when a plan didn't go right? When he always put himself in front of us to make sure we had the time to either get away or find something to help him? I know...him leaving first without us hurts; I still remember that day very clearly. But that doesn't change the fact that our bond isn't so weak that it'll simply break apart even after all this time.” She sighed lightly before continuing.

“...I don't need the Force to tell me that, no matter how wild this galaxy of ours might get, or whatever crazy things we might get into...I'll always care about you and him, even if he might not feel the same.” Nira grinned. “Besides, you can't tell me if you see that knucklehead in trouble, you wouldn't go and get him out of it, like old times, right?” She lifted her glass up to her lips for a drink.

PMEmail
^
CAILIN TAR
 Posted: Sep 19 2017, 03:07 PM
21 years old
Chosen One
exchange goon
83 posts
CAILIN TAR

"What were all those years we spent together for? All the beatings we took together when a plan didn't go right? When he always put himself in front of us to make sure we had the time to either get away or find something to help him?"

Cailin's grip on her glass tightened. Her gaze fell, glaring at the drink with an intensity that could make liquid boil. She didn't like to think about Kallus. It brought up emotions she didn't want to deal with. She had asked herself these same questions for years. Hearing Nira say them out loud just pissed her off even more. For the first year or so she'd expected him to come back for Nira at the very least, but he never did. Eventually, she stopped looking for him, forced herself to stop caring. Because she was certain she already knew the answer. If any of that had ever mattered to him, he never would have left. "Not everyone is like you."

The day Kallus walked out the door was they day she learned that no one could be trusted. It was impossible to have faith in people growing up on a place like Nar Shaddaa, but there had always been a small handful of people she had thought were different. That was a childish dream, though. Eventually, everyone found something better. Eventually, everyone left. Nira was the closest thing to an exception, but they'd never been quite as close as when they were kids. Now she had this force thing, and Cailin was being dragged into some sort of nightmare scenario. It was only a matter of time before these little meeting stopped, too.

Cailin looked up at Nira. She didn't really have an answer to the last question. If Nira were the on in trouble, Cailin knew for certain that she would have to jump in and help. But, Kallus could already be dead for all she know, and she wasn't certain she cared. So, she simply shook her head. "I don't know. All I know is that's the past, and we're never getting it back. So, why bother thinking about it at all?"

PM
^
NIRA AMIDALA
 Posted: Sep 19 2017, 08:19 PM
21 years old
Empire
Sith Apprentice
25 posts
NIRA AMIDALA

It didn't take the Force to know how much pain the thought of their friend brought Cailin. Him leaving those two really did hit home, and it was just those two for a while before it was time for them to separate. All three at that point led different lives, and they could have easily have never seen each other again. Yet, Nira and Cailin managed to, after some time. Kallus, however, still remained missing, and while at times, Nira was worried about him...her new teachings didn't allow her mind to be muddied with such thoughts.

After Cailin spoke her piece, Nira didn't utter a word to let herself gather the words needed. “Sure, it's in the past, and maybe...we might not get it back. However, those memories may be the only things we have left after this crazy galaxy is finished with what it has planned for us.” She frowned, downing more of her drink. She didn't know what would happen from this point forward, with them being on their respective paths; but, Nira knows that the memories of the good times despite the shitty circumstances, will remain with her until her last breath.

“Okay...these drinks are making me getting all deep and shit. So, have you done something different with your hair, Cai? It seems...more blue than I last remembered it.” She smiled, wanting to change the subject to a lighter note.

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

IMPERIUM TAGBOX & AFFILIATES
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

DETHRONED GODS:RE Mass Effect Andromeda RP ruinandrise

All of Me ♥ Rise of the Believers Star Wars: Last Resort Estorica Forum

DIVESTED - A Canon Shingeki no Kyojin Roleplay Vector

An AU Dragon Age: Inquisition RP Δrk City

Maelstrom: You create the galaxy Avalon a Panfandom RP Sithspawn: SWRP

DW

RPG-D

face in the crowd

Distant Fantasies

Candyland Couture

Rockin Roleplay

Shadowplay Topsites

skin by lauz of shine & candyland couture.