DADDY IS HOME.

The WTF of the week goes to...

updates
Star Wars: Imperium has returned, better than before. A new storyline, new canon positions, revised systems and more to come. Old and new members alike, welcome to the new Imperium and enjoy your look around. And then forge your story on the side of the warring Republic or Empire, or create a tole of your own accord. The galaxy is yours.

events

Manaan is under attack. Kiukurilya of the Dark Council has launched a siege of the planet to enslave the Selkath and take the kolto for the Empire. The Republic has mobilized a defense…but will it be enough?

The fight unfolds.

The fate of the Selkath and their healing kolto lies in the balance.

staff

credits
tabbed sidebar by kismet.

mini profile code by jenna at shine.

character application by becky of candyland couture.

default blockquote template by nickdiazfan of shine.

general description templates by vanessa of shine.

star wars: imperium was founded by august and is inspired from star wars: the old republic.

HOME | GUIDELINES | STORYLINE | CODEX | FACE-CLAIMS | CANON ROSTER | DATABASE | APPLICATION | MASTERIES | F.A.Q. | WANTED ADS | ADVERTISE WITH US

Add Reply
New Poll

Cantina Drama, Open
SATIRA
 Posted: Sep 9 2017, 11:01 AM
35 years old
Empire
Sith Marauder
18 posts
SATIRA

The Drunk Side Cantina, Dreshdae Settlement...

Korriban might have been a dried-up hole in the galaxy, but it was still the closest thing to an actual home Satira had ever known. The facility didn't count, since for one thing she had never bothered learning what planet it was on. She hoped the planet had been glassed in the war, honestly, and that no one could ever repeat that horrible experiment. Not like it hadn't turned out alright for her, after a whole lot of pain and nonsense and bullshit of course.

In any event, she was back in town for a week or so after some more misadventures in the galaxy at large. And as usual, her stupid fucked-up body had her stuffing her face once again, and guzzling down Juma Juice like it was water. She had a whole table to herself off to one side, with plates stacked up everywhere and empty bottles too.

One of the waitresses nervously approached the ravenous Sith. "Um, Miss... Miss Satira?" the girl stammered, unsure how to address the salty woman before her. "Your, um, I mean, the...."

"Speak up, Tails, or get down here and lemme stuff my cock down your throat if you're gonna leave your mouth open that way," Satira grunted, not even looking up. She ate fast, but meticulously, as if someone long ago had gone to extreme lengths to beat table manners into her skull. "I'd even tip you extra if you could take it all."

The hapless Twi'lek was still new enough to be flustered by that kind of talk, and she laughed nervously. "Oh, um, y-you don't have a, um... penis, Miss Satira," she stammered. "...do you?"

"Keep talking about it, girly, I'll have to think you're interested in finding out," Satira replied, pausing to gulp down more liquor. She looked up, and threw a whiff of lusty pheromones at the girl's face. "I like that Miss Satira thing though, keep that up and I won't bitch you out to your boss for slacking off."

The waitress flushed again and squirmed, pressing her thighs together. "Please stop teasing me, Miss Satira," she whined. "Oh, wow, it's, is it getting hot in here...?"

Satira laughed and quit pushing the pheromones out. "Run along and get back to work, Tails, I'll wave you down if I need anything," she said dismissively, going back to her food; the waitress bowed and backed away, still unsure what had just happened and not at all sure she liked it.

PM
^
DARTH MYSTICIS
 Posted: Sep 11 2017, 11:39 PM
37 years old
Empire
Dark Councilor
4 posts
DARTH MYSTICIS

Darth Mysticis had never been one for cantinas, as they were always much too rowdy for his liking. He preferred calmer places, and would often much prefer to stay at home or on his ship. Still, he felt as though it was time for him to properly explore what Korriban had to offer. He only with the Empire to help his people, yet it might have been fitting to take on a disciple for whatever the future may hold. So, he found himself there, and eventually in the Dreshdae cantina for reasons he could not properly explain to himself.

It wasn't until a certain woman - or perhaps not, by how she spoke of her cock - caught his attention. He knew her to be Sith, yet was uncertain of her current situation. Perhaps he could build rapport with those beneath him, and see if there were any who'd already become full-fledged Sith who were competent enough to work at his side. So, once the spectacle was over and the Twi'lek girl left Satira's table, Kalo-Ras approached.

"You're certainly quite forward," he mused aloud as his hands pulled back his hood. A chair slid back from the table and he sat himself upon it, gazing upon Satira in a straightforward manner. His eyes would fall upon hers, and not leave for quite some time. For many, it would be a little... uncomfortable. "Humor me. What do you do when you're not gorging or harassing the locals?"

love, libby
PM
^
JORAN AUTUMNFIRE
 Posted: Sep 13 2017, 06:46 AM
20 years old
Independent
Jedi Exile
55 posts
JORAN AUTUMNFIRE

The life of an Exile is severely different than one's former life, but to some, the radical change could be considered welcoming.

Despite being raised under the Order his entire life, Joran at times felt...stuck. Like, he was restricted in a lot of ways, against what his nature and instincts sometimes told him to do. Some of his instructors noted his aggressive take on things and more direct way of combat, but nevertheless, had hope that one day, he would prove himself well in the protection of the Republic. Well, that was all nice and dandy, but it just proves that one truly cannot fight against their nature and needs to have no restraints. Ever since leaving with Kaedyn Zenras, Joran's never felt so free before. No more rules, no more orders; it was all him and nothing more.

Right now, we find the Exile on a ship, gazing out at the stars and systems passing him by. Where was he headed? Well, that was the thing: remember the whole no rules thing? There was one major rule all Jedi adhered to, and it was to never set foot on the planet Korriban unless specifically ordered to. The planet was the center of the Sith Empire and one would be asking for nothing but trouble upon landing there. However, Joran was always a risk taker, much to the many headaches it caused his instructors back in the day. And plus, part of him always wondered how the other side worked and did things. So, here he was, entering the system of Korriban.

“You can sense the dark reek off this place...shit.” Joran muttered, finding a landing port. Once he landed, he placed on his upgraded garb. He wore an armored black fitted suit with a brown jacket, and a red helmet he had made recently. Exiting his ship, the Exile walked into the so called “hornets' nest”. Many beings were present, walking around and going about their business. Keeping a close eye to himself, Joran could definitely feel the dark side brimming off of certain individuals that passed him. While he has experienced dark siders before during his adventures with Master Zenras, never before he's been in this sort of scenario where he's surrounded by them. To your normal Padawan, this feeling would be suffocating, but to the Exile...it was like breathing in another scent normally.

Joran eventually saw a cantina off in the distance and decided to walk on in, wondering how a cantina would operate on a place like this. Upon entering, he took a quick look around and it was just like any other cantinas he's been too. Taking a seat at the bar, Joran ordered a Red Cloud, and before he could truly wait for his drink to be completed, two Twi'lek males came up, both red in color and had various armor pieces on. “Hey...you ain't from around here, ait'cha buddy?” Joran didn't utter a word, ignoring their presence completely until they laid a hand upon his shoulder. “Yeah, he's definitely not from around here...he hasn't paid us any respect yet! Buddy, we're part of the law around here, and thus-...”

“If you don't wish to be mixed in with my drink, could you leave me to my thoughts?”

As if something told them that his words that came out in a smooth tone held heavy truths to them, the two Twi'leks backed off and without a word, left the cantina. Joran's drink arrived, and upon removal of his helmet, began to drink it. He didn't have the time to be harassed by a couple of the asshole natives...

PMEmail
^
SATIRA
 Posted: Sep 13 2017, 04:18 PM
35 years old
Empire
Sith Marauder
18 posts
SATIRA

Satira didn't get much time to be satisfied with how she handled the Twi'lek, because some old guy was walking up to her and acting cocky. She wanted to show him what real cockiness looked like, only... wasn't he a Darth? Not just any Darth either, but on the Dark Council? Oh right, he was Darth Mysticis, or whatever. Darth-something at least.

"You flatter me, Lord Mysticis," Satira replied, standing up and giving a short bow when he first approached. She hated herself for it, but respect for superiors had practically been programmed into her from before birth, and it wasn't something she could easily overcome. She sat down again and continued eating, apparently not bothered by his apparent attempts at a staring contest; she stared right back, eyes shifting from pink to yellow to gold to red and back again.

At his question, she just giggled. "Well... I like fucking the locals, and beating them up," she replied musingly. "Sometimes both at once. I also like fighting, and studying, and trying to improve myself. Sex too, of course." She wondered if that went without saying, but dismissed the thought. Never enough sex talk, in her opinion; never enough sex, either.

She was distracted when a much younger man walked into the cantina, and he just absolutely reeked of the Jedi. He had to be a Padawan, or something, right? He didn't feel like any of the Knights she had dealt with in the past. "What's a Jedi doing here all alone?" she wondered to herself, distracted by watching him deal with some thugs. His drink came and he took his helmet off...

...yep, total babyface. Bit of a pretty boy too. Satira made up her mind that she'd get a piece of him sooner or later, and grinned at Mysticis. "Please watch closely, my lord," she said to him as she directed a thick combination of lust and stupefying pheromones toward Joran. "I'll show you how I like to amuse myself, rather than telling you about it." She gave it a few moments for the pheromones to kick in, hopefully dulling Joran's senses, then she got up and walked up behind him, putting her hands on his shoulders, leaning down so her breasts brushed the top of his head.

"Hey there, pretty boy," she purred, pouring out more lust pheromones as she rubbed his shoulders. "You get lost from your master or something? Or maybe... maybe you're looking for a new master...?"

JORAN AUTUMNFIRE
DARTH MYSTICIS
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

IMPERIUM TAGBOX & AFFILIATES
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

DETHRONED GODS:RE Mass Effect Andromeda RP ruinandrise

All of Me ♥ Rise of the Believers Star Wars: Last Resort Estorica Forum

DIVESTED - A Canon Shingeki no Kyojin Roleplay Vector

An AU Dragon Age: Inquisition RP Δrk City

Maelstrom: You create the galaxy Avalon a Panfandom RP Sithspawn: SWRP

DW

RPG-D

face in the crowd

Distant Fantasies

Candyland Couture

Rockin Roleplay

Shadowplay Topsites

skin by lauz of shine & candyland couture.