DADDY IS HOME.

The WTF of the week goes to...

updates
Star Wars: Imperium has returned, better than before. A new storyline, new canon positions, revised systems and more to come. Old and new members alike, welcome to the new Imperium and enjoy your look around. And then forge your story on the side of the warring Republic or Empire, or create a tole of your own accord. The galaxy is yours.

events

Manaan is under attack. Kiukurilya of the Dark Council has launched a siege of the planet to enslave the Selkath and take the kolto for the Empire. The Republic has mobilized a defense…but will it be enough?

The fight unfolds.

The fate of the Selkath and their healing kolto lies in the balance.

staff

credits
tabbed sidebar by kismet.

mini profile code by jenna at shine.

character application by becky of candyland couture.

default blockquote template by nickdiazfan of shine.

general description templates by vanessa of shine.

star wars: imperium was founded by august and is inspired from star wars: the old republic.

HOME | GUIDELINES | STORYLINE | CODEX | FACE-CLAIMS | CANON ROSTER | DATABASE | APPLICATION | MASTERIES | F.A.Q. | WANTED ADS | ADVERTISE WITH US

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Reunited at Last, Tag: Cailin
NIRA AMIDALA
 Posted: Jul 26 2017, 10:30 PM
21 years old
Empire
Sith Apprentice
25 posts
NIRA AMIDALA

Landing her ship on the docking bay of the planet she knew all too well, Nira left the pilot seat and awaited for the ship door to lower. It has been awhile since she's been here on Nar Shaddaa and normally, the young woman would totally leave this place behind her and continue living her life. However, there was only one time she had ever came back to this dump...and it was for her best friend, Cailin. Ever since the blue haired girl had gone and did her thing with the Exchange, and her other friend Kallus disappearing from the face of the planet, Nira continued surviving on her own, managing to somehow get in touch with Cailin after years of being separated.

And since then, the two have been meeting up when their schedules are clear enough, and they have arrived here back to their home planet. The conversations between them are fun and exciting, with Cailin always bringing something new to the table, while Nira...sort of had to lie here and there, still not comfortable being completely honest with her about her new life. Anyways, she walked down the metal ramp onto the docking bay and made her way to the Slippery Slopes Cantina.

Visiting any one of these dirty common bars would just ruin the mood of their reunion, so the two would often enjoy the hospitality of the Slippery Slopes. It was a lot cleaner and the music was something to be adored. Upon arriving, Nira walked in and took a table near the back. Letting down her black hood, she released a sigh and ran her fingers through her silky brown hair. Soon, a Twi'lek server came over and asked what the young woman wanted to drink. “A glass of juma juice...and start a tab.” Nira nodded, keeping her eyes peeled to the door for her friend to arrive.

PMEmail
^
CAILIN TAR
 Posted: Aug 1 2017, 08:25 PM
21 years old
Chosen One
exchange goon
83 posts
CAILIN TAR

It was strange how easily normal life could sneak up on you. For the last day and a half, Cailin had been focused on one thing: the data she had stolen from the Hutt Cartel. She had poured over it deep into the night, dragged everything she could from the manifests she had found. In the few hours that she had tried to sleep, her mind kept her awake with a torrent of questions and worries; and when she did finally close her eyes, her dreams were haunted by Republic spies, shadowy thrones, and ghostly yellow eyes. Just when she thought she might go mad from the stress, she received a message from an old friend.

Cailin had almost refused, but the last time she had seen Nira was on the walkway of her nightmare, as dead and helpless as the other corpses that called out to her. It would probably help her psyche to see Nira alive, to have a normal conversation despite everything. Nire was, after all, the only person in the galaxy that Cailin still trusted and cared for, even if they weren't as close as they had been as children. She could search for slicers later, for now she would have a drink with her friend.

Nar Shaddaa it seemed did not care that Cailin was haunted by sith nightmares or dealing with Republic spooks. Life marched on, an ever swirling vortex of drugs, lust, and gambling. Cailin let it all wash over her as she made her way to the Slippery Slopes Cantina, drawing back into herself only as she entered the building. It took her a few seconds to spot Nira sitting alone near the back of the cantina. Her lips curled into a smile, as she made her way across the room. "Nira!" If the other woman stood to greet her, Cailin would pull her into a hug. "It's good to see you. How have you been?"

She slipped into the seat across from Nira just as the twi'lek returned with her drink. "Johrian whiskey." Once the server had left the table again, Cailin's gaze focused on Nira. "So, what sort of trouble have you been getting into lately?"

PM
^
NIRA AMIDALA
 Posted: Aug 2 2017, 04:14 PM
21 years old
Empire
Sith Apprentice
25 posts
NIRA AMIDALA

While waiting for her friend to arrive, Nira simply gazed to the ceiling in slight thought. What she would do once this visit was over? She figured go back to Korriban and train more, as she couldn't think of any specific thing to do. However, that didn't meant she wanted this moment with Cailin to be over as quickly as it would begin. It's because they hardly ever see each other compared to when they were teenagers, and she missed those times, despite how shitty their environment was. Their times together was normal compared to what she was accustomed to lately, so why rush things?

After a few flashbacks had ran through her mind and exited once more, Nira sighed and glanced at the door once again. However, this time, she would see Cailin enter the cantina and saw her as well. Matching her smile with a soft one of her own, the Sith Apprentice got up. “Hey Cailin!” The two friends hugged, something Nira hadn't experienced since their last visit. Sith and hugs never mixed, sadly enough. “I'm glad to see you too, Cailin. I've been well. Still alive and such, as you see.”

The two had down at the table, with her drink finally arriving. Taking a quick sip, she glanced at Cailin before answering. “Man, too much trouble that I've barely got time to sleep now-a-days, but hey, I'm making it. But how about you? Exchange work got you all over the place, exploring vast systems and all of that?” Nira lightly snickered, taking another taste of her drink. It was good to finally chat with a friendly face...

PMEmail
^
CAILIN TAR
 Posted: Aug 2 2017, 07:42 PM
21 years old
Chosen One
exchange goon
83 posts
CAILIN TAR

"Aren't we all." Exchange work. That was actually something she hadn't thought about in a while. The Exchange had been on her mind, of course, but she had not checked in with any of her bosses in a few days. Cailin wondered how long she had before they started to get antsy. Not much longer she imagined. Her fingers tapped against the table. "Haven't been going very far lately, actually. Mostly just work around Nar Shaddaa. The Cartel's been giving us trouble, but what else is new?"

It wasn't a lie so much as bits and pieces of the truth. She trusted Nira more than anyone else, but there were still things they kept from each other. Her nightmare, the republic agent she'd worked with, the fact that she was plotting to break into an Imperial base. These were things Cailin wasn't sure that she wanted to share with anyone, even Nira. Even if she did, Cailin didn't want to get Nira involved. It was entirely possible her childhood friend would want to help her, but Cailin was taking risks with life changing consequences. While they still had these little get together, the two woman were living different lives. She didn't want to uproot Nira from...whatever it was she was doing.

"What are you working on exactly? I don't think you've ever told me." It was an honest question, not meant to pry. Cailin was simply genuinely curious about her friend's life. The server returned with her drink, and she took a solid swig before setting the glass back down. "Are you still working for the Hutts? If so, I apologize for anything I may or may not have blown up recently."

PM
^
NIRA AMIDALA
 Posted: Aug 3 2017, 10:18 PM
21 years old
Empire
Sith Apprentice
25 posts
NIRA AMIDALA

When the server came over, he was about to ask if the drink Cailin would start her own tab, until Nira quickly motioned to the both of them, signaling that they were both on the same tab. Nodding, the server left the two woman alone once more. How work was going for her friend wasn't really an important thing for her to learn; it was seeing Cailing doing alright that Nira cared about. Since it seemed Exchange work wasn't really booming, hopefully, her friend had been taking it easy lately. The same...couldn't really be said for her, sadly enough, but that's alright.

She wondered how long she could keep this lie up. Her brown eyes that used to shine despite her environment had darkened over the years, a feature she couldn't hide. And she was surprised they hadn't taken on the usual dark golden shade the other Sith had by now. Was it a sign of weakness or something? Nira had no clue, but wondered if she came clean about everything, how would Cailin react? The last thing she wanted was to push her away for any reason. The bond they shared was one of the few things that made sense to Nira in this galaxy.

As Cailin asked Nira what exactly she was working on, her words pulled her out of her slight daze. “Hmm? Oh...not really. That whole Hutt thing grew old real quick, and besides...I've found a new line of work that's treating me well.” A light snicker suddenly left her lips. “Always causing some sort of trouble...some things never change. Now I'm wondering what you blew up.” She smiled, still pondering on something. They were best friends...so, they should support one another, no matter what, right?

Nira sighed lightly. “But Cailin...there is something I do want to tell you, and to do so, I have to show you something.” The young woman placed her drink by Cailin's and then slowly motioned her hand. Suddenly, the cup would make its way over back to its owner, which she then picked up and took a sip. “Yeah, that's a thing now...” She muttered, keeping her eyes on her friend, searching her face.

PMEmail
^
CAILIN TAR
 Posted: Aug 6 2017, 11:51 AM
21 years old
Chosen One
exchange goon
83 posts
CAILIN TAR

"Probably for the best. Hutts are the worst. I don't know how you could work for one at all." Cailin had always had a bit of a grudge against the Cartel for their hand her upbringing. She'd never actually met the Hutts that owned her mother's apartment building or the one that her mother had worked for, but the interactions with their goons was enough to know that they were sleemos. She'd sworn never to work for a Hutt, which was partly how she ended up with the Exchange; but, she wasn't going to cut ties to Nira simply based on who she chose to work for. She wasn't Kallus.

"It's probably better if you don't know," she replied with a wink. While the words carried a joking tone, Cailin was serious about not getting Nira involved in her troubles. Nira was one of the few non-shitty parts of her life. If she had escaped the fuckfest that was the criminal underground, Cailin had no interest of pulling her back in. She deserved a decent life, she deserved to be happy. When Nira claimed she wanted to show her something, Cailin's expression grew serious. She folded her hands on the table in front of her. "Ok. Shoot."

She watched Nira place her glass in front of her. Her eyebrows rose in surprise as sit slid back across the table seemingly on it's own. She was gland she wasn't drinking anything, because she probably would have spit it out. "Holy fuck." Cailin was no stranger to this sort of thing. She'd been connected to the force for her entire life, though she hadn't learned to use it until later. She was disappointed that she had never noticed it in Nira, even just from theses short meetings. There was nothing accusatory in her voice, just confusion and surprise. "When the fuck did this happen? Why didn't you tell me?"

PM
^
NIRA AMIDALA
 Posted: Aug 7 2017, 06:23 PM
21 years old
Empire
Sith Apprentice
25 posts
NIRA AMIDALA

And with that, her secret was out. Nira had thought of the different ways this situation could play out in her head many times. From Cailin to simply accepting it, to her getting angry and doing something rash due to some bad experience with Force-Sensitives; Nira was going to hope their friendship was enough to not let this visit turn sour real quick. The blue haired female's initial response was so her, so Nira didn't think nothing of it. Okay, so far, so good...

Then, came the main question: “When the fuck did this happen? Why didn't you tell me?” Her lips curled into a light frown, knowing the answer right away, for it was pretty simple. “...I didn't want to scare you, Cailin. I didn't tell Kallus either. It just...showed up one day, and freaked me out. While I practiced with it, I didn't want it to ruin our system we had going. Then, when we all went our own ways, it helped me a lot when I got a better grip on it.” Nira began to say, taking a drink from her glass before continuing.

“All this time, Cai, I've been wanting to tell you, but I didn't know how to just say it. “Oh, hey girl. I got these weird powers that allow me to do weird things. Cool, right?” Heh, that actually might have done the trick back then, if I was honest.” The Apprentice lightly rapped her fingers along her glass. “These powers have gotten me into a new line of work, and I'm having the time of my life. I'm...finally free.”

The weight that's been pinned against her chest and shoulders all this time from keeping this from Cailin had finally been lifted. How the other woman took the news was all on her, but at the very least, Nira could stop lying to her best friend. “I am sorry for keeping this away from you, but now, you know. And I need to know...we still cool?” Nira asked, keeping her soft brown gaze upon Cailin.

PMEmail
^
CAILIN TAR
 Posted: Aug 8 2017, 07:30 PM
21 years old
Chosen One
exchange goon
83 posts
CAILIN TAR

For several minutes, Cailin just stared at her friend, a dumbfounded expression on her face."Scare me? Me?!" She pointed toward herself to emphasize the point. A few heartbeats passed before an idea came to mind. Her eyes narrowed slightly. "Did you...Did you not know?"

The more she thought about it, Cailin realized she had never actually discussed her own abilities with Nira. Kallus had known. They'd talked about it once or twice. She'd certainly used the force in front of both of her friends more than once, but it wasn't until after she joined the Exchange that she really learned how to do anything super useful with it. Still, she had always assumed Nira had known. It had gotten them into trouble and helped them out of it more than a few times. Cailin was about to ask Nira if she knew how to use her eyeballs, but decided that was a bit too mean considering her friends obvious distress. Instead, she picked up her own cup and placed it in front of Nira, mimicking the trick she had done a few moments ago.

Her eyes stayed locked on Nira's face as the cup slid across the table back into her hand. Cailin raised an eyebrow, lifting her hands around the cup in a mock sort of presentation. Then she picked up the glass and downed the rest of it's contents. When cup hit the table again, her expression was a bit more serious. "I've had this shit going on my entire life. Well, maybe not to this extent." She gestured between the two of them. "But, still, I thought you knew. Like, how could you not notice?"

It was not a question she expected Nira to be able to answer, but she was asking herself just as much.

PM
^
NIRA AMIDALA
 Posted: Aug 10 2017, 09:07 PM
21 years old
Empire
Sith Apprentice
25 posts
NIRA AMIDALA

It was Nira's turn to have somewhat of a dumbfounded look after Cailin's question. “...Did I not know what?” She blinked for a moment, wondering what her friend was going on about. What didn't Nira not know? Did Cailin have some big 'ol secret like she did? If so, how many secrets that the friends have between each other? Well, Nira would just have to see exactly what she didn't know. Suddenly, she would watch Cailin place her cup in front of her and...did the same exact trick she did just a couple of moments ago.

Her brown eyes widened and almost threatened to pop out of her head in sheer surprise. Cailin...was also Force-Sensitive? Now come to think about it, if she thought about it more, Nira did catch glimpses of strange things happening around the three friends whenever they were in a bind or needed something to help them in a plan. However, she would have never thought the Force would be at work and Cailin to be the one using it. This was interesting to find out,and sort of cool to know her best friend also shared the same gifts she did.

Nira lifted her glass and downed the rest of the liquid as well as Cailin spoke. She had her abilities for a long time, and was surprised Nira didn't know. Placing her glass down, the young woman coughed into a closed fist before responding. “I awoken mine a little bit after meeting you and Kallus. I was so freaked out, and just kept a zipped lip on it until I learned more about it. And when it came to your abilities, I mean, sometimes you can't see it, so unless you came up to tell me you had them...I wouldn't have known, hehe. But to think, my best friend and biggest troublemaker I know having the same gift as I do...that's pretty awesome.” Nira's lips curled into a pearly white smile.

“So, when you finally got off this rock, did you have help in figuring out more about this power, or are you still working at it on your own?” Nira asked, eyes quickly scanning for the waiter to get another refill for her drink.

PMEmail
^
CAILIN TAR
 Posted: Aug 12 2017, 03:53 PM
21 years old
Chosen One
exchange goon
83 posts
CAILIN TAR

Kallus figured it out simple enough, she thought, but didn't dare voice it. She didn't want to talk about Kallus or give him any credit over Nira. Besides, neither of them had noticed that Nira could use the force as well, which made Cailin just as oblivious. It was baffling how two people could be so close and know so little about one another. Sure, they had grown apart over the years, but back then they were practically family. This was just one more example of how fucked up their lives were, how fucked up they were.

Cailin noticed Nira searching for the waiter and spotted the twi'lek first. She waved the server over and asked for some refills. As he scurried away, her gaze fell back on Nira. A small silence hung between them as she tried to find the right words for the moment. Minding other peoples' feelings had never been her strong suit. "We were pretty shitty kids, weren't we? Keeping shit from each other without noticing the other was doing the same damn thing." A part of her wondered if Nira had never really trusted her, if their group had been just as shitty as everything else on this moon. Nira had kept her secrets, and Kallus had ditched them at the first chance he got. Then again, so had Cailin.

She shook her head. "Nah. Doesn't seem like there's much to figure out." Everything Cailin could do with the force, she had taught herself. There might be more out their to learn, but she had no interest in playing pupil or chasing power. The tricks she'd taught herself kept her alive, and that was all she needed. Of course, there was the matter of her nightmare. "Have you ever-"

The waiter returned, cutting off her question. When their drinks were replaced and the twi'lek was gone once again, Cailin forced a chuckle. "Never mind." At the start of this meeting, she had decided not to drag Nira into her problems. This revelation didn't change that. If anything, it only increased the potential danger if Nira got dragged into Cailin's problems. She downed about half her new drink, shook the corpses from her mind. "In any case, this just makes our little meetings a bit more interesting. Shit can get surprisingly boring around here."

PM
^
NIRA AMIDALA
 Posted: Aug 15 2017, 04:12 AM
21 years old
Empire
Sith Apprentice
25 posts
NIRA AMIDALA

While it was cool that they both revealed their abilities to one another, it did made Nira think for a brief moment on how they both weren't able to pick anything up from the other. Sure, they didn't out right say anything, but as best friends, they should have at least seen something that was off. Oh well, no need to dwell on that, for that didn't change all the good times they shared together in this shit hole. No matter how hard some days got, they got through it by watching each other's backs and supporting one another.

Thankfully, the silence was broken by Cailin, which caused Nira to chuckle softly. “Shitty kids doing shitty things. This place made us that way, and I'd like to think instead of noticing secrets and stuff...we were busy noticing the more important things: the things that made us best friends in the first place, you know? So, who cares about each of us not knowing shit? We're still cool like the other side of the pillow, even after all these years. And nothing will change that, Cailin...I promise. You're, like, the only thing that makes sense in this damn galaxy.”

Nira fiddled with her empty cup briefly, her words being as true as they could. Secrets or no, they were still friends through thick and thin. “I see. Well, take it from me, Cai. There's a lot to this thing than we both realize. If anything, if you don't want to listen to a bunch of lectures about it...maybe I could show you a trick or two before you leave?” She knew Cailin wasn't the type to sit around and listen to some person go on and on about something, so Nira figured that she'd offer to show her at least one new trick to take with her on whatever adventure she gets herself involved in. As she was about to say something else, her friend's next choice of words caused her to raise an eyebrow.

“...Have I ever what?” Then, it was quickly dismissed, but Nira wasn't going to let it just simply go away. “Yeah, yeah, it can get boring, but anyways, Cailin...have I ever what? What were you going to ask me?” Her gaze locked with her, not faltering for a second.

PMEmail
^
CAILIN TAR
 Posted: Aug 16 2017, 09:47 PM
21 years old
Chosen One
exchange goon
83 posts
CAILIN TAR

"If you say so." Cailin chuckled. The force wasn't much more than a tool to her, and she found it difficult to believe that there was much more beyond it. Sure, the Jedi were supposed to be monks the worshiped the force or some shit, but Cailin had never been given a reason to think that there was anything more to the galaxy than what she already knew. The force might let her do things and sense things that other people couldn't, but there were sentients without eyes or noses or legs either. That didn't make any of those tings mystical. It was equally harder to imagine Nira sitting through lectures. "Is that what you've been doing? Sitting through lectures? And here I thought you were more of an action sort of gal."

"Seriously, don't worry about it." Her tone was a bit more serious, even forceful. She met Nira's gaze without flinching or looking away. This wouldn't be the first time that she had omitted certain information in order to protect Nira from her problems. That just came with the criminal lifestyle. This was, of course, something much more personal, but it was also potentially more dangerous. She wasn't even sure how she would have wordered the question. Have you ever had nightmares of everyone in the galaxy being dead? Does the Emperor talk to you in your dreams? Has a creepy old sith lady ever punched you in the chest? "It's not something I should have brought up in the first place."

She downed the rest of her drink, and flagged the waiter for another. If things kept going this way, she was going to need to be a bit more drunk. As of now, she was hardly feeling it at all. And to think there was a time when two glasses of whiskey would have done her in. Damn alcohol tolerance. "Anyway," she hummed, trying to soften the mood somewhat. "What sort of tricks have you got? A few more drinks and maybe I'll let you lecture me."

PM
^
NIRA AMIDALA
 Posted: Sep 4 2017, 11:44 AM
21 years old
Empire
Sith Apprentice
25 posts
NIRA AMIDALA

“Oh trust, I'm still am about the action. It's just at some points, I had to sit and listen, letting me gain some patience along the way. So, it wasn't all that bad.” Nira smiled, remembering all the many hours she endured during her studies of the Force. Some days were hands on, while others consisted of many lectures, but it couldn't be helped. They all helped her with the impressive control she had to this day and she was still in the learning process of it all. So, who knew where she would achieve if she continues down this path. Only time would tell, really...

As Cailin continued to not spill the beans, she would be met with a serious look Nira rarely shows to anyone but her enemies. She thought they just got past all the secrets, but it seems not. Her features would soon soften, and a light sigh left her lips, taking a drink out of her glass. “Alright, Cailin...considered it dropped then.” Nira nodded, also downing the rest of her drink, and looked down at the remaining ice cubes. The only time really she gets to drink is whenever she was with Cailin. Any other time it would be water and that's it. Alcohol would hinder her focus, so she tended to get her fill here and wait until next time.

Once asked about what tricks she got, Nira glanced back at her blue haired friend. “I got plenty under my sleeve. A few more drinks, eh? I wonder what else you'll let me do at that point?” She playfully winked before chuckling a bit. “But yeah, let's see...aside from the moving stuff with my mind, I can shoot fire out of my hands. That's pretty sick. I can get faster and stronger. I can take over minds for a little bit. Finally, I can choke people without touching them. It's a pretty decent set and I'm still learning my craft.” She finished, awaiting the refill of her drink once the waiter had came over.

PMEmail
^
CAILIN TAR
 Posted: Sep 10 2017, 02:40 PM
21 years old
Chosen One
exchange goon
83 posts
CAILIN TAR

Nira had always been more of the action sort. Whenever one of the trio was in trouble, she was always the first to grab some loose piping and rush to her rescue. Cailin couldn't even imagine a younger Nira sitting still very long, let alone listening to some adult talk at her for however long a lecture lasted. It seemed like she ultimately enjoyed learning anyway, so there was probably some truth to her newfound patience. A part of Cailin wondered where exactly she was studying, but it was probably best not to ask. There were two obvious choices, both of which only enforced her decision not to bring up her current troubles. If Nira were a jedi, she likely had a lot more to concern herself with right now. If she were a sith, well...it really was best not to know.

It was obvious that Nira wasn't happy with that decision, but she let it drop after giving Cailin a look that made her heart sink. She wouldn't allow herself to feel guilty, though. Some secrets were good, even amongst friends. She leaned back in her chair as the waiter came by and replaced both of their drinks. Lifting the newly filled glass, she raised an eyebrow. Her tone was a mixture of impressed and skeptical. "Fire, huh? How much fire are we talking here?"

That was definitely not something Cailin could do. It wasn't even something she had ever thought to try. That was the benefit of having a teacher, she supposed, but it didn't make her any more interested in finding one of her own. "I'm still mostly in the move stuff around game. Pretty good at tricking people too. Sometimes I can walk right in front of them and they won't even know I'm there." That trick didn't work so well with droids or cameras, but she wasn't going to bring that bit up. That would ruin her sad attempt at bragging.

PM
^
NIRA AMIDALA
 Posted: Sep 11 2017, 04:41 PM
21 years old
Empire
Sith Apprentice
25 posts
NIRA AMIDALA

Nira took a minute to think about her friend's question about her fire ability. It was a surprise that even a power even existed, but something she learned about the Force was that anything was possible; you just had to have an open mind about it. Thinking about the last time she had to fully unleash her Pyrokinesis, she had an answer as the waiter came by and replenished their cups. “Let's say...I could light this whole cantina up with a snap, and still have enough juice from it to burn down the next building next to us.” Nira smiled, looking down at her free left hand. And suddenly, a small flame formed in the palm of her hand.

“From something small like this to a chaotic wildfire: nothing is impossible for the Force.” Her tone was smooth and steady, as if she had been drilled in her head by now. After snuffing out the small flame and taking a drink out of her glass, Nira listened to what Cailin knew how to do with her abilities. Sounds like the basics, but at least it was something, right? “The Persuasion trick's a favorite of mine. Why exert effort into fighting at times, when you could possibly defuse the situation by just telling them to calm down? And you know Force Illusion? That's actually on the list of abilities I wanted to learn next. Heck, I might have to ask you to teach that one to me.”

She chuckled, quickly mulling over said list she made for herself. It would be quite the task getting them all down, but she was determined; so hopefully, the next time the two would meet up, she would have more neat tricks to show off. “For having no teacher, those are pretty impressive abilities to have, Cai. I have a feeling if you just add a little guidance, there's gonna be a whole sector's worth of powers you can obtain. But, that's just my opinion and that also means you gotta sit on your butt and listen for a god awful amount of hours.” Nira laughed, taking another drink down her throat.

Sighing contently afterwards, she glanced down at her silver locket that hung around her neck. Taking a quick moment to examine it, Nira opened it and smiled at the picture inside. Her, Cailin, and Kallus: the three amigos against the galaxy. While those times were shitty at times, they were more easier than now-a-days. Sometimes, she wondered where things would be if the three hadn't separated for years? “I sometimes wonder how Kal is doing out there. I never hear from him, and I try not to think of the worst. But knowing that knucklehead, he's alright and doing whatever he wants.” She smiled, looking back at Cailin. “Have you ever hear from him?”

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

IMPERIUM TAGBOX & AFFILIATES
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

DETHRONED GODS:RE Mass Effect Andromeda RP ruinandrise

All of Me ♥ Rise of the Believers Star Wars: Last Resort Estorica Forum

DIVESTED - A Canon Shingeki no Kyojin Roleplay Vector

An AU Dragon Age: Inquisition RP Δrk City

Maelstrom: You create the galaxy Avalon a Panfandom RP Sithspawn: SWRP

DW

RPG-D

face in the crowd

Distant Fantasies

Candyland Couture

Rockin Roleplay

Shadowplay Topsites

skin by lauz of shine & candyland couture.